From Press Release
Written by Gillian Bartolucci, under the direction of Second City alumna, Carly Heffernan, Full Body Pull is a one person play about the ever-evolving relationship that comedian Gillian Bartolucci has with her mother; a woman who had kids, but is much more than a parent. Through a collection of sketches and storytelling Gillian explores growing up alongside a grown-up who is also growing up.
Gillian Bartolucci is a member of the Canadian Comedy Award-winning sketch collective The Sketchersons, as well as sketch quartet Panaca (Top 10 Comedy Shows of 2015, NOW Magazine & Torontoist). She has performed solo in the Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival and was featured in the Best of the Fest Showcase at the Montreal Sketch Comedy Festival. In 2017 Gillian also performed in the JFL42 New Faces: Characters Showcase.
Material for Full Body Pull was developed through writing, childhood, and pinot grigio.
- Full Body Pull plays at the Theatre Passe Muraille Backspace. (16 Ryerson Ave.)
- Tickets are $13, including a $2 service charge. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes and discounts for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Festival Box Office at Scadding Court (707 Dundas St. W.), and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Content Warnings: Mature language; Audience participation.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible. Accessible seating is in the front row.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Thursday July 5th, 6:00 pm
- Friday July 6th, 3:00 pm
- Sunday July 8th, 8:00 pm
- Monday July 9th, 9:15 pm
- Tuesday July 10th, 5:00 pm
- Wednesday July 11th, 10:00 pm
- Friday July 13th, 7:00 pm
- Saturday July 14th, 1:00 pm